Thursday, January 05, 2006

#1 - The Da Vinci Code

So, the very first book I've finished this year is North America's most over-read, over-interpreted, overly successful novel. Soon to be a major motion picture, I have little more to say about it except that like 25 million other poor souls, I have finished it. But one thing I'll say for sure, Dan Brown is a master of writing short chapters. And I think the casting agents did a super good job. I can totally see all of the actors cast in the roles as the characters in the book. Yawn. I'm very sleepy now. Maybe I'll dream of the Holy Grail. Double yawn.

But I know I'll be screaming, "It's fiction!" at the top of my lungs the week the movie is released, just like Ron Howard.

2 comments:

Gallis said...

"Like 25 other poor souls"

Have I mentioned you make me WAIL?

Gallis said...

I meant to say "25 million".

Sigh

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...