Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Make. It. Stop.

I'm as addicted to sugar as I am to this freaking web site. These days, I can't seem to stop reading it and laughing. Oh, and this one too—it's almost embarrassing to admit how often I check these two sites. Well, GoFugYourself is totally acceptable because it's hilarious and totally catty, and that's just awesome.

Ahem, um, when will I grow out of my strange obsession these days with the cult of celebrity? Loving movies is one thing, but absolutely having to see how skinny Lindsay Lohan is this week is completely another. What's missing from my life? Am I that bored with the hot weather and the complete lack of good television (with the exception of Entourage, oh Jeremy Piven, how do I love thee, let me hug out the ways)?

1 comment:

Gallis said...

Oh Fugly. So bitchy, yet so good.

Honestly though, WHAT are these people thinking?

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...