Monday, August 15, 2005

Um, No JCrew, They Aren't

Aren't these the ugliest jeans you've ever seen? And they are so not worth $275.00 USD. And this is coming from a girl who reads the JCrew catalogue the second it arrives in her mailbox. All I can say is "Ew": these jeans are as smelly as the dirty hippie who sat upwind of me my last night in Ireland, ruining my only drink with his bad BO every time he lifted up his arms to embrace his equally smelly, dread-locked hippie girlfriend.

And before you say anything, I used to be a hippie-type myself. I have a totally embarrassing tattoo of a peace sign lying on a bed of daisies. No, I'm not lying. How could anything that embarrassing be anything but true?

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...