Monday, October 10, 2005

My First Afternoon As Band Widow

Has been spent still reeling from the stupid pneumonia, but enjoyable for the following reasons:

1. Cuddling with my RRBF before he goes away for the first leg of his Canadian tour.

2. Laughing as I noticed that he forgot his suitcase. Calling to tell him that he forgot his suitcase, and then laughing as I handed it to him.

3. Watching Reese Witherspoon and Joaquin Phoenix on Oprah. Seriously considering seeing Walk the Line even though it sort of goes against my own personal mythology surrounding Johnny Cash.

4. Playing "Stressed Out" by A Tribe Called Quest, while dancing around and generally shaking, well, you-know-what, and knowing that I'm the only one home (hence I won't get caught listening to my bad pop music).

5. Going to see a matinee when I really should be at home cleaning the house. Thus procrastinating the house cleaning for another day.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...