Monday, October 03, 2005

Random Thoughts

How many movies is too many movies? I'd say close to 5 in one day might just be reaching saturation point. I was so sick on Saturday that I couldn't even make it off the couch, and I watched: Casablanca (do men like Bogey exist today? do they need to? What happened to that kind of "man"?), The Wedding Date (don't even say it, it's bloody terrible, and when did assumptions ever equal a plot?), Garden State (ah, I heart Zach Braff), A Slipping-Down Life (it's an independent film that's almost as good as Tully, but not quite), and Sin City (stylized, flashy, graphic goodness). Then, by the time Sunday rolled around I couldn't even see the television let along concentrate on watching any MORE movies, so I gave up and read. All. Day.

Fingers crossed I get over this ridiculous infection by the weekend. We've got hot stuff planned: it's the eve of the RRBF's biggest tour ever.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...