Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy Halloween?

We had one kid come to our door last night. One poor lonely little ghost with a plastic pumpkin. I almost gave him the entire bowl of candy because who wants it hanging around the house?

I suppose it's my own fault, considering I had an appointment during prime Halloween trick-or-treating time. But still, one kid? Now I'm stuck with 150 pieces of candy and no RRBF to eat them.

Next year I'll do it up right. Maybe I'll even remember to change the outdoor light bulb so they know I'm sitting there on the steps with a big bowl of candy for them.

1 comment:

Beaches said...

I can do you one better. No kids. NO KIDS. And four GIANT bags of chocolate bars and Twizzlers. And yes, I've eaten almost all of them myself. Yum, but gross.

Apparently there are no trick-or-treat aged kids in young yuppyville where I have recently relocated. Lots of dogs though. So many dogs. If only dogs didn't die when you feed them chocolate. Sigh.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...