Friday, September 22, 2006

#2 Reason I Make A Terrible Housewife

I totally miss the fine print and don't pay the extra $25 for confirmed seats. We get bumped. That in itself isn't so bad, we got a voucher and had to waste 3 hours at the airport, which is annoying but not brutal...except for the fact that my RRHB is deathly ill. He woke up this morning throwing up and feverish so waiting around the airport was not something he wanted to do. He was so ill that he slept on the floor the whole time. He couldn't even sit in the chair.

Now we're cloistered in our hotel room and have just had some room service. I've been making up my bad wife-ed-ness all day. It's hard to watch someone you love suffer.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...