Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Five Things Meme

Well, I am so honoured, as I've never been tagged before! Sniff. My eyes are welling up a little. Okay, so here's my list:

1. I was born at the Toronto Grace Hospital. For years, while working at the Evil Empire, I stared out my office window at the hospital where I was born.
2. I almost flunked out of graduate school. So much so that one of my professors actually suggested that 'it might not be for me.' I was heartbroken.
3. I once tried to re-write Jude the Obscure for a modern audience from Susanna's point of view. Yeah, it was bad. The first novel I never finished.
4. I have a birthmark on my forehead that many people mistake for dirt.
5. The most embarrassing boy I ever kissed was named Trey. He was a skateboarder from Regina and about five years younger than me. It was in Banff, and Banff is not real life.

Okay, I'm very bad at this tagging thing but here goes: Zesty, my friend with the Yellow Fever and Beth.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Okay, I'm all teary too. This is also my first tagging. And it's going to be tough considering how much i've already blabbed about myself on my blog. Thanks for the tag - I'll get on it ASAP.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...