Friday, December 22, 2006

We're All Going On A Winter Holiday!

I feel like a girl! After being so busy over the last little while, so much so that I can barely remember what it's like not to be so busy I can't hear myself think, we're leaving in less than 24 hours for our trip to Cuba.

So, yesterday I had my eyebrows waxed, got my toenails painted, bought some travel-sized Dermalogica products (so expensive, so worth it), and am about to start packing. But the best news of all? My lovely and sneaky RRHB bought me a digital camera! Now, in the New Year, My Tragic Right Hip will be fresh and improved with colour photographs...

And he surprised me, which is very, very hard to do.

Awww.

Now, I'm not even taking my crackberry to Cuba with me, so there will be no blogging from the holiday. Expect great long, tome-like posts upon my return. Safe travels everyone and happy holidays. We'll be back on the 30th.

6 comments:

Gallis said...

Heh! The Marine got me a cell phone!! Have a GREAT time!!!

Beth said...

Have a wonderful time - and take lots of pictures.
(And when you get back, I'm going to ask you about Dermalogica products - I need something for this damn ultra-sensitive skin.)

Kailana said...

Have a good trip!

Heather said...

WOOOOOOOO! Have a fabulous time!!!

sam lamb said...

Have a fabulous trip! I wish you sun, sun and more sun.

Can't wait to hear about it!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time ... can't wait to see pictures and hear stories. Merry Christmas!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...