Thursday, July 05, 2007

Holiday!

Tomorrow we're off to the cottage for an entire week. One week of relaxing, of writing, of listening to music, of watching the lake, of swimming in the lake, of reading books, of playing cards, of drinking a beer or two, of seeing my family, of celebrating my family, all of the things that deserve high kicks and sh*t eating grins.

And corn. Lots of corn. What's the cottage without corn on the cob and cards? Seriously?

Not to worry. When I get back there will be plenty of updates. I'll have finally finished two of my challenge books Nowhere Man and Love in the Time of Cholera, plus hopefully quite a few more.

Have a great week all!

6 comments:

Kerry said...

Lucky! Have fun.

Kate S. said...

How glorious! Have a fabulous time.

Beth said...

Enjoy!

Teena in Toronto said...

I'm sooooooooo jealous! Chillaxin' at the cottage and corn.

Gallis said...

Come home. I miss you.

Francesca Thomas said...

9 days and she's not back yet. She did say 1 week, didnt she?? LOL

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...