Monday, September 10, 2007

Quick Updates On The Fly Redux

We've been back from up north for a week and it flew by so fast that I haven't had time to blog but here's a list of things to come this week:

1. Book reviews of "Life on the Refrigerator Door," "No Country for Old Men," (the book, not the movie), "Bel Canto," "Little Men," and Per Peterson's "Out Stealing Horses," which I am about twenty pages away from finishing.

2. Thoughts on a few movies like "3:10 to Yuma" and a couple leftover summer flicks like Bourne and Potter.

3. I'm gearing up for all kinds of classes: dance classes, novel writing classes, yoga classes...

4. I want to dish about the new freelance assignment.

5. I finished my latest Classic Start and handed in my manuscript over the long weekend. Now I'm back to writing my own story and need to start in with serious revisions.

Whew. There's so much going on that I don't even know where to start.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love your "ragdoll rambles" posts.

You sound extremely busy - looking forward to hearing about the new freelance assignment.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...