Friday, February 17, 2006

Today's "Horror"scope

If only this could have been my reading on Wednesday, and then maybe we might not have been robbed:

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
After what you've gone through, today's astrological lineup will be an absolute dream come true for you -- because it's time to totally come clean. That means no more explaining your every move to loved ones who don't quite believe you, no more chatting up people you're not really interested in and no more worrying about not being able to say the right thing at the right time. Forget that. It's time to enjoy life, simply and honestly.


Posting will be sporadic until we get a new computer. I'll try to do my best for every day or every couple of days.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...