Monday, June 12, 2006

More Embarrassing Things...

That I'll confess online and nowhere else...

So, because I've got more energy, I want to exercise. Said exercise is also the key to losing some of the prednisone weight and allowing me to be able to indulge in the odd bag of rice chips.

However, I am far too chubby and out of shape a) to put a bathing suit on and head to a pool and b) to go to the gym. So, I've been jumping around, literally, in my house to, you guessed it, Mariah Carey.

Yes, I realize this totally blows the cool, RRHB lifestyle of going to see kick ass shows (he opened for Amy Millan this weekend, very fun) and turns me into a person who is too embarrassed by the state of herself to actually go to a gym like a normal person, but at least I've got the energy to do something.

Like everything else, it's a start down the path to good health, something which I'm desperate to enjoy for the next thirty-odd years of my life.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...