Monday, October 02, 2006

October Reading Challenge

Okay, so I read somewhere that one of the challenges floating around is to read 4 scary books before Hallowe'en. Now this is a challenge I might be able to finish. I'm totally including The Ruins on my list because, well, I am. And then I'm reading The Hunchback of Notre-Dame (totally creepy), The Children of Men (I am half-way through and am totally enjoying it—it's leftover summer reading), and one more mystery, probably The Thirteenth Tale, because I've already started it three times (gave one copy away, left another on a plane, have a third at home) and think that it's about time I finished it.

Like Sassymonkey, I can not go a month without a challenge. And since I failed so miserably at my Summer Reading challenge, I thought I'd make this one easy.

1 comment:

Kailana said...

I completed that challenge already, and I used The Thirteenth Tale as one of my books. :)

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...