Thursday, November 06, 2008

The Ridiculous To The Sublime

I'm a little foggy-headed this morning so in between fiddling with HTML code for work, I surfed the rounds and discovered:

1. I am usually the last to see these things. That doesn't make them any less disturbing (totally NSFW).

2. Like so many people in the world, I celebrated the results of the US election. But this picture / piece of art grabbed my attention because when you see so clearly the stunning truth of history in the making it's really quite incredible.

Now I'm going back to my code.

1 comment:

Francesca Thomas said...

There is a cartoon version of that picture (around the net somewhere, I cant find it again) that makes the message so much more obvious. 42 white men and 1 black man.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...