Thursday, April 28, 2005

The Disaster of Me

My short story class is a nightmare and I'm trying to get out of it. My joints ache like I'm having mid-life growing pains but I know it's the disease and I'm tired of it. My head aches and my mouth is dry, totally dehydrated like I'm stuck in a snowbank with only ice to suck on and it's just not the same as water in a plastic cup. I've run out of sleeping pills, which is why I'm over-tired and dehydrated, and finished my latest course of antibiotics which, when mixed with the not sleeping for the past three days, means I'll be sick again within the week.

I'm tired of the disease this time around. I don't know if I have the energy any more to cope.

/of feeling sorry for myself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Boinic girl ..you're as tough as well ...titanium! Hang in there, you handle more than any mere mortal could.

from that girl you told to post a message ;)

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...