Sunday, May 13, 2007

TBR Stacks


I totally cribbed this from Baby Got Books, but here's a picture of one portion of my TBR books. The bottom shelf should be books for the 1001 Books / Around the World in 52 Books challenges but they've all gotten mixed up with some other novels, ARCs from work, and other job-related titles that I need to read.

The top shelf is a mishmash of books I want to get to some day. These are books I haven't read so they haven't been packed away yet. They're also books that I couldn't bear to give away when we did the big clean out a few months ago. Some of them I will never read. But the interest is there, regardless.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...