Saturday, May 21, 2005

Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

The warms sunshine makes the pavement hot, and cars seem out of place in the city spewing their exhaust and bad tempers. I've stopped crying today, but I don't really feel much better.

We've started summer hours at work, so I left at one yesterday, came home, watched two movies (Breakin' All the Rules [very bad] and Baadasss! [very good]) and stayed on the couch for hours). Those are films #5 and #6, I think. This morning the Rock and Roll Boyfriend and I went out for brunch (blueberry pancakes, yum!), and then to visit some friends in The Beaches.

Tonight we're supposed to go away for his birthday for a couple of days. Fingers crossed I have enough energy to sit in the car and watch the side of the 401.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...