Friday, July 07, 2006

I Saw The Signs

But I didn't necessarily open up my eyes, hence the three signs I really should have stayed in bed today:

1. I broke my office chair. That's right. I sat down too hard on my chair this morning and snapped off one of the roller balls. Yet another sign that I need to kick the exercise routine up a notch.

2. I dropped my favourite chicken soup bowl on the kitchen floor. Magically, it's fine. My toes however...

3. Are another story as it landed on them and I tripped more than once today going up the stairs.

Oh and just when we were so pleased that we'll be out of town for the final World Cup game, the Grand Prix started in the city today. I can hear the cars whizzing around the track from my house. So much for peace and quiet.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...