Saturday, August 18, 2007

I Give You A Giant Tomato

Something's up with the soil in our backyard being made radio active by all the household construction waste or something because we're growing GIANT tomatoes.

See? SEE!

That's an old-school rotary phone people, my paternal grandmother's from when she worked at the Ontario courts many, many years ago, and they are almost THE SAME SIZE. I swear to you there is no trickery involved: I simply placed the tomato next to the phone so you could honestly see that it's HUGE.

1 comment:

Melwyk said...

For goodness sake, what is in your soil? My tomatoes are about the size of one number on that old rotary phone!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...