Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ripped From The Headlines

We're back from the cottage and I have three books to write reviews for, which I will do the moment I get home from work. However, one of the things I can't stop myself from doing is reading a news headline and thinking, "Hum, I wonder how long until they use that in an episode of Law and Order."

The latest, this crazy case of Canadian sailors being kicked out of the navy for cocaine trafficking. How awesome would that be to see the in the original Law and Order? It's always so dramatic when the NYC cops go up against the military cops.

Sigh.

Oh, and my new favourite show? The Closer. I have to watch it on W Network, which means we're seeing episodes all out of order and not remotely current, but who cares, Kyra Sedgwick rocks. Thank you!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I thought the same thing!! Adore Law and Order.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...