Wednesday, November 21, 2007

'Tis The Season

The weather might bless us with the first snow of the season tonight. While I'm not a huge fan of winter, I love the first snow. It's so pretty and white and, well, seasonal. But it also starts me thinking that my life might simply get even busier once next week ends. It's already booked up with a couple of parties, a reading, a Broadway-style show, a celebration, a lovely rock show with Christine Fellows on December 14th (if you're not doing anything, please come, it's at the Music Gallery, and she's so brilliant), and that little family celebration called Christmas.

Gack!

I've already had to pause yoga until the new year because I'll be missing three upcoming classes and there's no point in paying if I can't even get there.

How to remain sane? Now, that's the real challenge.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Not too sure how much of a blessing this first snowfall is going to be. It's still pouring rain! I dread snow on top of ice...
And 20 cm of snow???

b*babbler said...

Ah, the holiday season. We're starting to book up, and on top of it we have to add in babysitting.

But I do love the idea of cozying up with movie (Stranger Than Fiction is up on the menu) and a good book.

Gallis said...

Oh this whirlwind life you lead my dear...

Francesca Thomas said...

I blogged about this new snow and how it isn't officially winter yet on my blog. I even took a photo if the autumn leaves and the snow from outside my balcony. The photo turned out quite nice. But it was a pain trying to find boots, hats, scarves and gloves that havent been worn since last March. LOL

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...