Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Cold Grabbed My Brain And Wouldn't Let Go

So, I slept until 1 PM this afternoon. Truly, I haven't done that since my mid-twenties. Then, yesterday I shaved one of my legs in the shower and, well, not the other.

Today I spent much of it doing research for the Western. I am 171 pages in and trying to figure out where to do some workshopping. One friend suggested Humber College - but it's $2500 - which is a heck of a lot.

But it might be totally worth it and I know the writer I want to work with would be excellent.

Anyway. I am reading too, but most of the books I can't talk about for a few weeks.

Anyone out there taken a good writing seminar? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I haven't any suggestions but I wanted to tell you that you are evil to tease us by not telling what books you are reading! giggle.

Heather
www.thelibraryladder.blogspot.com

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...