Sunday, March 16, 2008

Drunken Self Portrait 101

Perhaps coming home after one glass of wine and two pints is not the time to decide to pause for all time what bad hair I've had over the last few days. Good times were had by all at dinner, the first time in a very long time I've actually been out for dinner because the RRHB and I are squeezing every penny out of ourselves for the home renos. Have I mentioned we've booked the hardwood floor? Yay! Poor Meredith had a hell of time coming down to meet me on the TTC where she was semi-accosted by a man masturbating beside her. Sigh. Let's just add that to the long list of how annoying it is to travel on the TTC these days. Where's a "special constable" when you need one?

Annnywaay, as I said one glass of vinegar-wine and two grand pints later, drunken hair self portraits. Goodness I lead a rather embarrassing life after all.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...