Thursday, February 10, 2005

Happy Freaking New Year!

What a start to the new year! Let's see -- I had hip replacement surgery last September, so on January 1st I was still learning to walk. Then, I went back to work after being off on sick leave (you heard me: sick leave) to find out they had reorganized me right out of a job. Oh, and to add to the stress we (me and my Rock and Roll Boyfriend) had just bought a house. Of course, being a Rock and Roll Boyfriend, means he doesn't have a steady job. In what's supposed to be a time of renewal and regeneration, good luck and New Year's resolutions, I'm standing on the side of the road worried I'm going to lose my new house because I've lost my big, fancy job and, well, frankly I'm having trouble standing up...because I just got my hip replaced.

So now, I'm temping for $13 bucks an hour trying to find a new job. Do you know anyone that's hiring?

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...