Saturday, May 28, 2005

The Ant Invasion

As if my hair falling out doesn't already suck. As if the fact that I can barely eat anything these days without a) feeling like I'm going to throw it back up again and b) having an upset tummy for more than a few hours, we've got ants. Not in the house yet, but they have invaded our front patio stone area (which I hate, by the way). So today, the RRBF and I bought some Ant Attack. Down with the ants! In my silly obsessive compulsive way, I'm standing outside, as it's about to thunderstorm, standing in my socks and flipflops, watching to see how many are still scurrying around and stuff. Is the disease now affecting my brain?

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...