Friday, June 03, 2005

The Depths of Despair

My favourite phrase from Anne of Green Gables, "the depths of despair," seems to sum up how I've been feeling the last few days. On Wednesday night, all seemed so hopeful as I'm blogging about Chicklit and other good things. Then at about 8 PM, everything fell apart, including my body.

I threw up everything in my stomach, and suffered awfully, ahem, in the other direction, and I started running a fever again. My body sort of collapsed on me just going through the regular motions of being a girl. And I'm still feeling weak, tired and mentally exhausted by it all.

At least I see the doctor on Monday and can find out what's happening with the disease. I'm tired of being scared all the time.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...