Saturday, September 16, 2006

Good Grief

This frightens me. Who buys a Nickelback album, truly? Who walks in to the store, slams it down on the counter and says to themselves, "I just bought a classic in the making"? It's been on the charts in the top 10 in the States for a year. That's 365 days people. And I can understand the inability to get away from them in Canada because every single bloody radio station other than the CBC plays them at least 4 times an hour, but in the States they have a choice. There's no CanCon. There's nothing forcing anyone to actually listen to Chad Kroger's absolutely banal lyrics. Why? Why? Why?

1 comment:

Gallis said...

Oh I know, but I do love that Savin' Me song.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...