Monday, July 28, 2008

Ranting And Raving

There are days where I wish I was back to being quite anonymous. That way I could say all the things that are swirling around in my mind right now about work, about life, about the glorious weekend we just had, without worrying who might read it or who might see it. It's not that I have to confess. I need to vent. I need to rant a little about how I'm tired of certain things (and, I'll admit, certain people in my workplace). But who doesn't go through the same stuff every now and again? The feeling annoying with people you work with, the feeling invisible at work, the frustration with the work. And it's not like it happens all the time or everyday. For the most part, I'm incredibly thankful to have such a great job, and to work with the people that I work with, but today is an exceptionally rough day and I'd much rather be at home watching Mad Men.

But really, would this job be any better? Perhaps not.

1 comment:

Gallis said...

You're preachin' to the choir sister!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...