Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Now, I Don't Like Tuesdays Either

...And the bad disease days continue. No sleep again last night, upset stomach that Gravol won't quell, and I had to leave Writer's Group early because all of a sudden I felt queasy and sick to my stomach because I missed taking my CellCept at the alloted time. Now, the disease is completely controlling my life; it's making my brain foggy and my body exhausted. I hate it when the disease controls my life.

In other news, I continue to enjoy the thrills of online shopping. I am this-close to being ready for spring with a couple of cute new skirts and two funky new jackets. And today I splurged and bought this pair of shoes by Michael Kors. Aren't they cute?

Now I need a few more pairs of shoes to be quite content for the spring and summer, if only the weather would follow my shopping whims.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...