Sunday, March 13, 2005

TRH - Updates

What I'm listening to right now: Heart of Gold, Neil Young (I'm liking Neil Young more and more these days, songs for my middle years maybe, thoughts of growing up with my father, who loved him).

What I just listened to: Beautiful, Snoop Dogg f. Pharrell (I have such a huge rock and roll crush on Pharrell Williams these days, and the way he nods his head during the video that Paris Hilton hot).

What I'm reading: Saturday, Ian McEwan (he's coming to Toronto to read in early April, and I'm really looking forward to it).

Last Movie I Watched: Half-way through I Heart Huckabees, we didn't make it to the end because the DVD crapped out on us...

What I'm working on right now: A poem called May (City of Lights) that I want to finish before Writer's Group tomorrow night.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...