Tuesday, April 25, 2006

My Eyes! My Eyes!

I went to the hospital today for my visual field test. Easiest. Test. Ever. You sit on a chair, rest your chin and then stare into a little plastic box with your eyes covered and then push a button when you see flashing lights. I, of course, saw flashing lights everywhere, so I'm sure I failed, but whatever, I didn't get pricked, prodded, x-rayed, MRI-ed, shot full of dye, or any other number of annoying things that usually happen when I'm at the hospital. Oh! And I was early, so I was in and out of there in 10 freaking minutes.

How sweet is that?

It's maple syrup I tell you, maple bloody syrup!

1 comment:

wes said...

Eye tests are my favorite ones, they are so easy and painless. Its one of the few appointments I look forward to. :)

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...