Tuesday, October 09, 2007

And He's Thoughtful Too

A journalist friend of mine covering TIFF last month reveals this about Ethan Hawke:
Ethan Hawke came out of the interview suite and saw me and about four other journalists waiting in the hall and he said, ‘What, they can’t get chairs for you guys? They make you wait in the hall?’ Then, he added, ‘Man, this festival is getting too big’.
Sigh. Stuff like that makes me think that I should become a journalist and start standing in hallways just so he could worry about the state of my butt.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Of all your recent posts I could have commented on (and they're all good), I chose this one! Why? Because it made me laugh out loud!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...