Thursday, November 15, 2007

Dennis Hopper Quote Of The Week

I know the title infers there may be more, but for now, let's begin with Dennis Hopper's key to good acting:
"You need to relax -- that way you can access your imagination. If you're not relaxed, you only have access to your intelligence."

And my teacher said that awesome needs to be ripped from our language forever. I, for one, do not agree because what other word to describe the above?

Seriously awesome?

Does adding an adverb help?

2 comments:

teabird said...

How great is that!? Thanks for posting this!

Melwyk said...

That is a quote to remember. It's been helpful already.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...