Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Doctor's Orders

So, because my cough was much, much worse the past couple days, I hung my head in shame and called the doctor. I hate calling the doctor all the time, but when you're taking immuno-suppressant medication, the smallest infection can turn into something huge, and my recent illness is no exception.

Sooo, it could be pneumonia, but it doesn't sound like it per se when he listens to my lungs. But I've still got the same symptoms and judging from how it always TURNS into pneumonia, he's going to treat it as if it actually is pneumonia. Clear as mud, eh?

I might be taking antibiotics (the super-serious kind, none of this easy-peasy sh*t) for me, but at least it saves me from yet another round of bloodwork and x-rays. Tests are so tiresome.

3 comments:

Gallis said...

Brutal dude. Brutal.

scarbie doll said...

Um yeah. What that guy said...

Seriously though, I feel mega guilty. I will enforce strict rules from now on about kissing germy cuties. I may have to enforce a quarantine next time. Let me know how I can make amends.

Deanna McFadden said...

Oh no it's not the sweet boy's fault at all, the RRBF's has been sick, and many other people I've come into contact with, no need to fret. No amends necessary.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...