Monday, October 10, 2005

Off The Cuff iTunes Purchase...

"Come on Eileen" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.

Why? Well, because my high school boyfriend loved the song. He used to dance around to it in his parents' truly hideously dirty basement. It is a memory I cherish for some reason. (The later ones of him acting like a freak and then an asshole, I try to forget, but I am not blameless by any means.)

Why? Because we've gotten in the habit of using it to get whatever bad-ass radio song we have in our heads out of them.

And it's good to listen to music when you're at home by yourself truly enjoying the first minutes of Band Widow-dom.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...