Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Google Rules The World

We all know this already. But how hilarious is it that some kid is heading to California for the summer and has no idea what his job will be? Honestly? That makes me want to apply to work for Google right now. Mystery jobbers like mystery shoppers, maps of everything, scanning books, developing offline 'solutions', where's it all going to end?

Do you think Google would hire me? A semi-sick, semi-blogger with good writing skills and a mad love for the internet?

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Your blog is becoming a regular on my list. I do enjoy it- and just thought that you should know.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...