Thursday, March 16, 2006

Oh, Dan Brown, You're So Twee...

Calling all writers. The key to everlasting success in terms of keeping the creative juices flowing? Getting up really bloody early and then doing "refreshing" exercises during your peak thinking periods.

Yeah, that'll work. Harrumph.

If I make it through the day without collapsing from exhaustion it's a good thing. If I get two sentences that are worthy with a brain that can't remember one thing as it travels from room to room, it's am even better thing. But maybe I'm missing the point, maybe I need to be more disciplined...Oh, and maybe that's where all my blood ended up. Perhaps it flowed on over to Dan Brown. Maybe after he's done with the trial I'll ask him to return it. Lord knows he can afford to buy some more.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...