Saturday, March 26, 2005

I Miss You

There are so many things that I miss now that I'm not working for the Boss From Hell. It's not a strange abusive situation, well maybe just a little bit. I miss the people I used to work with everyday. I miss working hard on something to see the results live that afternoon. I miss knowing about things and being in charge of things and I'm mad that she's systematically getting rid of everyone who built the very structure she dares to rule from.

And things will never be the same again. That's always a sobering thought, that you never realize how good things in your life actually are until it changes.

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...