Monday, February 06, 2006

Phone Frustrations

Whoever thought getting something for free would be such a freaking hassle. So, RRHB got a free phone from his video shoot last weekend. That's all good; it's a totally cool phone with lots of gadgets and an MP3 player.

But because it's with a particular carrier, we had to cancel his current phone and order a new one. Only it doesn't exist. No one has a record of the phone I have sitting in front of me on the desk.

I was on the phone with customer service for almost ninety minutes trying to figure something out when he said, "Just tell them we'll go into the store."

Sigh. Life is never easy, is it?

No comments:

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...