Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flashdance

Oh yeah, I went by myself to dance class tonight. I was terrified. But it was (and continues to be) a wonderful experience. Tonight, the teacher, Helen, involked Martha Graham, "Ms. Graham", she said, as we did contractions and high releases on the floor. My hip is still totally stiff but I am exhilerated by the end of the 90 minutes.

It makes me want more, more, more. And I don't think it's a bad thing.

Other milestones reached? I read 2 books (updates to come), finished the first draft of one of my abridged books and took the last of the prednisone for the foreseeable future.

I am exhausted but elated all in the same breath.

2 comments:

sam lamb said...

Yay for first drafts, a dancing belle and the last of the p-word!

Heather said...

exhilerating!! did I spell that right? lol

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...