Saturday, October 21, 2006

IFOA = CMJ

My RRHB over the past couple years has gone down to NYC for the big music festival. But to me, the week that the authors are in town, for me, kind of represents that sort of a week. Tomorrow we'll be seeing an entire day of authors events and I am going to live blog via my crackberry throughout the day. So, forgive typos, forgive the small screen grammar, but love the words.

Oh, and if anyone else is heading out there tomorrow - please say hello. I'll be the girl in the giant knitted scarf.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be at the reading with in the Prestige Dance Theate at 1 and then the Sarah Waters interview at 5...

I'll be the one with the long messy red hair, a cough and barely any voice (it's lost and I can't find it...).

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...