Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Am Alive

But just so totally swamped that I haven't had a moment to blog for myself until right now. There are a million things to update so here's my list:

1. I've started dance class again. Very exciting. And hilarious.

2. I've read two more books and can't wait to talk about them.

3. Went to see a screening of Into the Wild that kind of blew my mind.

4. Have signed up for another creative writing class.

5. Have been wondering what's it all for in terms of, well, just about everything, and suffering from a good dose of the crabbies.

6. Will dish about NYC and exciting things seen and bought.

Sounds too good to be true, doesn't it?

6 comments:

Carrie said...

I am so sorry that you weren't able to enjoy your trip here. Maybe next time we can hang!

Gallis said...

Have I mentioned that you make me WAIL?

Heather said...

5. I sympathize. Big time!

Anonymous said...

I was going to wait until Monday before contacting the RCMP.

Beth said...

And then there's Word on the Street.
Hope to see you there!

Francesca Thomas said...

OMG when is Word on the street - Sunday?? I forgot about that!!!!
I must remember Sunday. Hope the weather stays fine.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...