Saturday, September 22, 2007

Live Blogging NYC

Well, so far I've seen a lot of the inside of my hotel room. Started off Friday morning with a little barfing (gross, I know) from all the meds for the disease and all the other complex things happening in my body. After a two full days of meetings I could barely move, and ended up ordering room service. In NEW YORK CITY. And then watched Live Free or Die Hard on the pay per view.

I was so disappointed. I had friends I could have seen. Great restaurant recommendations, and had already had room service the previous night because we stayed out too late having some corporate drinks. I knew I had to get up early the next morning so it was just easier.

But room service two nights in a row? Well, that's just an insult to NYC, I think. Stupid medicine.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a shame. And you had such plans and hopes for this NY trip.
It is so frustrating when the body just cannot keep up with the mind.
(Been down that path...)
Hope you are feeling better - don't let this stress you out - that will only make it worse!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...