Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Untragic Left Hip

Whew.

The super-fancy disease doctor's office has just called, the results of my MRI? My left hip isn't showing any signs of avascular necrosis; it's perfectly normal. How's that for a good news day!

What that means is all the pain in my joints is coming from the disease (which will be cleared up by the new meds) and not from any other complications. Now that is something I can live with. I just celebrated by doing high kicks all around our gPod (as we have named our workspace in honour of Douglas Coupland's new, hilarious novel).

(And I know I'm not supposed to blog at work but this was just too good not to share).

1 comment:

sam lamb said...

I may be behind, but this is the kind of news that makes my day! Yay!

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...