Monday, March 20, 2006

Girl, Bored, Must Quiz

In an attempt to quell my sick-time-at-home boredom, dear Kathleen forwarded the What Musical Are You Quiz over to me.

Shockingly, I'm "A Chorus Line," whereby the fancy answer guru let's me know that I'm "wild, kinky, and love dance. Music is my life. [I]'ve had a dramatic past, but again, who hasn't."

Odd how true it's ringing right about now. Have I spent too much time inside? And more importantly, what musical are you? Inquiring minds want to know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apparently I'm A Chorus Line too. I had thought maybe The Pajama Game, but it doesn't seem to be among the options.

Gallis said...

This quiz is suspect. I too am A Chorus Line.

My Boy is Ten

My friend Heather took this photo a couple of weekends ago. We went for a walk in the woods. It was a bit cold at first, neither my boy nor ...